International Franchising News from Global Trade Expert Bill Edwards – May 2022
We’ve selected some highlights from Bill Edwards’ biweekly Global Business Newsletter (#56, May 17, 2022). The newsletter covers international franchise development, global employment issues, international travel, and updates on pandemic rules in many countries. For the complete newsletter, including in-depth country reports, charts, graphs, international company news, and economic trends and statistics, go here.
- Business Travel CEOs Say the Sector Is Back as Border Controls Evaporate
- European Union To Lift Airport and Airline Mask Requirements Next Week
- Visualizing Historical Oil Prices (1968–2022)
- China’s Economic Activity Collapses Under Xi’s Covid Zero Policy
- Almost 1,000 Companies Have Curtailed Operations in Russia
- How Inflation Changed the Price of a Hamburger
Brand Global News: Chipotle, Denny’s, McDonald’s, Papa John’s, and Wendy’s
Edwards Global Services (EGS) monitors 30+ countries, 40+ international information sources, and 6 business sectors daily to keep up with international franchise news. The company’s GlobalTeam on the ground covers 43 countries and provides updates about what is happening in their specific countries.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories