International Franchising News from Global Trade Expert Bill Edwards - September 2022
We’ve selected some highlights from Bill Edwards’ biweekly Global Business Newsletter (#65, Sept. 20, 2022). The newsletter covers international franchise development, global employment issues, international travel, and updates on pandemic rules in many countries. For the complete newsletter, including in-depth country reports, charts, graphs, international company news, and economic trends and statistics, go here. Previous issues are available as well.
- Elizabeth II: an appreciation
- Growth moderates globally in an inflationary environment
- Small business revenue doubles, but profits are flat
- New International Franchise Association report shows inflation is negatively affecting 90% of franchised businesses
- Frugal is the new cool for young Chinese as economy falters
Brand Global News: Hard Rock Cafe, KFC, Nandos, Starbucks, Tim Hortons, TGI Fridays, Wendy’s
Edwards Global Services (EGS) monitors 30+ countries, 40+ international information sources, and 6 business sectors daily to keep up with international franchise news. The company’s GlobalTeam on the ground covers 43 countries and provides updates about what is happening in their specific countries.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories