International Franchising News from Global Trade Expert Bill Edwards (Feb. 2022)
We’ve selected some highlights from Bill Edwards’ biweekly Global Business Newsletter (#49, Feb. 8, 2022). The newsletter covers international franchise development, global employment issues, international travel, and updates on pandemic rules in many countries. For the complete newsletter, including in-depth country reports, charts, graphs, international company news, and economic trends and statistics, go here.
- Europe entering Covid pandemic “ceasefire,” says WHO
- Australia and New Zealand finally reopening for travel
- A world shaped by supply
- The rise and rise of the global balance sheet
- After two years of closed borders, Australia welcomes the world back
- How Dunkin’ changed franchising forever
- Global Brand News: Dunkin’ Donuts, KFC, Restaurant Brands NZ, Wingstop
Edwards Global Services (EGS) monitors 30+ countries, 40+ international information sources, and 6 business sectors daily to keep up with international franchise news. The company’s GlobalTeam on the ground covers 43 countries and provides updates about what is happening in their specific countries.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories