What 3 Franchise Brands Are Doing For Franchisees And Customers
There are more than 22 million Americans out of work right now and the number will likely grow again this week. That means roughly 13.5% of the labor force has begun to apply for unemployment in the last 4 weeks. CEO's across the country are looking for ways to help support their franchisees and customers during this unprecedented time.
Here are three brands that have introduced initiatives for the people that have embraced their vision and brought it to life in locations across the nation.
- The Little Gym, the children's enrichment and development franchise, knows one of the ways to get through a crisis is empathy and looking at the challenges that both consumers and franchisees are facing now. The result is The Little Gym at Home initiative where all 400 franchisees have been encouraged to facilitate programs through YouTube and Facebook. These classes are taught by local instructors and consist of elements found in a regular class, including warm-up songs and easy-to-follow activities, to help kids get moving -at no charge - while practicing social distancing.
- Flame Broiler, the Korean inspired rice bowl restaurant, has announced that its corporate officers will not draw any salaries in an effort to sustain the corporate staff so they can continue to support the needs of the franchise system. The brand is also forgiving franchisee advertising fees for 4 weeks and lowering royalty fees from 5% to 3%. The brand is also walking franchisees through delivery options, providing larger quantity menus, and is set to launch a virtual kiosk to continue to protect their staff and customers.
- Sky Zone, the indoor trampoline park, has created financial tools so franchisees can forecast their cash needs, and navigate the new relief laws coming out of Congress. The brand has also unveiled a way to throw kids' virtual birthday parties. Sky Zone creates the invites and sets up virtual links for families to share. Customers have a Sky Zone "Party Pro" who is present "virtually" and leads the guest of honor and their friends through 20 minutes of active play games.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories