Earn Additional Revenue Beyond Tax Season with Liberty Tax
Liberty Tax has offered fast and affordable tax preparation support to its customers since 1997. The company has since grown to one of the nation’s leading tax preparation franchises by transforming its tax-only model to one that drives year-round revenue.
Franchise owners can now earn revenue in more ways than one with the addition of a holistic suite of financial services, including:
- Loans to help customers achieve their financial needs and dreams any time of year
- Bookkeeping to assist small businesses by helping them manage their books
- Credit repair to help customers build and repair their credit
- Tax debt resolution to help customers navigate and resolve tax-related issues
“There’s never been a better time to franchise with Liberty Tax,” said Brian Ashcraft, Vice President of Franchise Development at Liberty Tax. “We continue to expand our service offerings to create as much growth potential for franchisees as possible. For those looking to diversify their portfolio in the franchising space while increasing their earning potential, the time is now.”
This evolution showcases Liberty Tax is more committed than ever to the integration of holistic financial services that benefit the American consumer as well as small and medium business enterprises not well served by traditional financial institutions. The company serves approximately 1.6 million consumer and small business clients with franchised locations in every major metro area throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Franchising with Liberty Tax also means owning a share of the $11 billion tax industry. Customer demand continues to be inherently high and impervious to economic volatility — 85 million people paid someone to prepare their taxes last year.
“Liberty Tax sits prominently in a recession-resistant industry,” said Brent Turner, CEO of Liberty Tax. “Our franchise owners are investing in a company that’s built for franchise success and in an industry that will still be as essential in the future as it is today.”
Liberty Tax has newly available single and multi-unit territories across the nation, and there are several ownership options available:
- Open a New Franchise: Invest in a new Liberty Tax franchise location and receive free professional site selection assistance.
- Buy an Existing Franchise: If you’re looking for a true turnkey business, contact Liberty Tax about purchasing an existing location(s).
- Convert Your Business: Elevate your existing business by converting it to a brand with a reliable system in order to scale operations and increase margins.
- Sell Your Business: Sell your existing tax preparation business to Liberty Tax. Contact the acquisitions team today to inquire about our best-in-class opportunities.
With more than 2,500 franchisees and growing, find out how you can brighten your financial future by visiting ownaliberty.com.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories