The Future is Lit with Liberty Tax
Liberty Tax is one of the nation’s leading tax preparation franchises and helps millions of customers with more than just their taxes, offering its 2,500 franchise owners the chance to leverage multiple earning opportunities beyond the traditional tax season.
The company serves approximately 1.6 million consumer and small business clients with franchised locations in every major metro area throughout the U.S. and Canada. Since its founding in 1997, the company has transformed the seasonal, tax-only model to one that operates year-round by offering a holistic suite of financial services such as loans, bookkeeping, credit repair and tax debt resolution.
In 2021, 61% of all new offices were sold to existing franchise owners expanding their portfolios. “This is a testament to our proven franchise model and an investment in the bright future ahead at Liberty Tax,” said Brent Turner, CEO of Liberty Tax.
Liberty Tax offers franchise owners a clear path to success, which includes:
- Best-in-Class Technology: Franchisees benefit from Liberty Tax’s cutting-edge technology offerings like new consumer-and franchisee-facing mobile applications to run the business anytime, anywhere.
- Full-Service, Back-Office Support: From training, to IT, to operations and more, the Liberty Tax team ensures franchisees feel fully supported as they embark on their business and grow their customer base.
- Dedicated Marketing Department: The Liberty Tax marketing department provides franchisees with national and local campaigns, support and promotional collateral to elevate their business and keep it top-of-mind for target customers.
- Multiple Streams of Revenue: From newly launched DEEPBLUE™ Debit Banking-as-a-Service to consumer lending, bookkeeping, credit repair and more, Liberty Tax provides multiple streams of revenue that foster opportunity year-round.
Franchising with Liberty Tax also means owning a share of the $11 billion tax industry. Customer demand continues to be inherently high and impervious to economic volatility — of the 170 million people who filed a tax return in the past year, half paid someone to do their taxes.
“Liberty Tax sits prominently in a recession-resistant industry,” said Turner. “Our franchise owners are investing in a company that’s built for franchise success and in an industry that will still be as essential in the future as it is today. So when we say ‘the future is lit with Liberty Tax,’ we mean it.”
Liberty Tax has newly available single and multi-unit territories across the nation, and there are several ownership options available:
- Open a New Franchise: Invest in a new Liberty Tax franchise location and receive free professional site selection assistance.
- Buy an Existing Franchise: If you’re looking for a true turnkey business, contact Liberty Tax about purchasing an existing location(s).
- Convert Your Business: Turn your business into a Liberty Tax and leverage a reliable system and brand that works for you.
- Sell Your Business: Sell your existing tax preparation business to Liberty Tax. Contact the acquisitions team today to inquire about our best-in-class opportunities.
With 2,500 franchisees and growing, find out how you can brighten your future by contacting us today.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories