How Multi-Unit Owners Can Find and Keep Top Employees
If you’re like most franchise business owners, developing your team is your #1 priority. Hiring, training, and retaining employees are never-ending activities. Your top talent is by far your greatest asset and your greatest competitive advantage.
Are you doing enough to keep them?
Franchise Business Review, an independent market research firm specializing in the franchise sector, developed Franchising@WORK, an employee engagement program designed specifically for franchise businesses.
Franchising@WORK helps multi-unit franchise owners keep a better pulse of staff satisfaction and engagement and quickly identify concerns and trends before they become bigger issues.
The Franchising@WORK program delivers:
- Actionable insights: Identify key areas of risk and opportunity with all of your staff.
- Valuable benchmarking: Trend your employee KPIs across all your locations and roles, your system, and the industry.
- Higher engagement and retention: Lower your recruitment and training costs with increased engagement and retention.
- Shared best practices: Get the inside scoop on the strategies that the top franchise employers are using.
- Exposure and recognition: Show the world you’re an employer of choice within the franchise community.
All participating companies will be automatically enrolled in Franchise Business Review’s annual Franchising@WORK engagement awards. The Franchising@WORK awards recognize the best franchise companies to work for based on responses from their employees.
Choose from annual, semi-annual, and quarterly programs. FBR will benchmark your employee engagement, and monitor manager and staff performance across all your locations. You'll gain key insights and understand exactly where to invest your employee training and retention resources. Learn more and apply now.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories