International Franchising News from Global Trade Expert Bill Edwards - January 2023
We’ve selected highlights from Bill Edwards’ biweekly Global Business Newsletter (#73, Jan. 10, 2023). The newsletter covers international franchise development, global employment issues, international travel, and updates on pandemic rules in many countries. For the complete newsletter, including in-depth country reports, charts, graphs, international company news, and economic trends and statistics, go here. Previous issues are available as well.
- Natural Gas Prices Are Plunging on a Warmer Start to Winter
- Is the 4-Day Work Week the Future of Work?
- Global Consumer Trends 2023 Report: Rediscovering the Human Connection
- China’s Struggle To Contain Covid Hits the Economy Hard
- Vietnam Pulls Off Asia’s Fastest Growth as Economy Powers On
- How McDonald’s Won Russia—and Then Lost It All
Brand Global News Section: Burger King, Chipotle, Domino’s, Gelatissimo, McDonald’s, Popeyes, Starbucks, Wendy’s, White Castle
Edwards Global Services (EGS) monitors 30+ countries, 40+ international information sources, and 6 business sectors daily to keep up with international franchise news. The company’s GlobalTeam on the ground covers 43 countries and provides updates about what is happening in their specific countries.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories