New Radisson Hotels To Open in Spain, Portugal, and Italy in 2020 and 2021
Radisson Hospitality, part of Radisson Hotel Group, has announced new signings for several hotels in Spain, Portugal, and Italy.
- In Spain, the group is adding three new properties, in Madrid, Bilbao, and Seville as part of the group's ambition to open 20 hotels in Spain over the next 3 years. The new Radisson RED hotel, which will feature about 200 rooms and open in 2021 in the center of Madrid, will become the Radisson RED brand's new flagship property in Europe. The Gran Via Bilbao opening is planned for Q1 2021 and will feature 137 rooms and a rooftop restaurant, bar, and terrace with a view of the city. The Magdalena Plaza Seville will have 89 rooms across two buildings and a rooftop swimming pool.
- In Portugal, the company is adding two Radisson RED hotels in Lisbon and Porto, adding more than 560 rooms to the group's portfolio in the country. The Radisson RED Lisbon Olaias will be the group's second property in Lisbon, alongside the Radisson Blu Hotel and feature 290 rooms and a rooftop pool. The Radisson RED Porto will be within walking distance of some of the city's top attractions and will add 278 rooms.
- In Italy, the Radisson Hotel Group is bringing three new properties and 550 rooms to Milan and Rome. Scheduled to open in 2020, the Palazzo Touring Club Milan will feature 93 guest rooms, a wellness center, and a bookshop. A new Radisson Collection hotel in Milan will have 160 guest rooms, including 43 junior suites, 11 suites, and a rooftop bar with views over Milan. In Rome, the Radisson Blu GHR Hotel, scheduled to be fully renovated by Q1 2021, will feature 297 rooms, including 41 junior suites, 10 suites, and a rooftop restaurant.
Published: October 22nd, 2019
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories
Hotel Savoyen, Vienna, Austria
JAN 28-29TH, 2020