Issue I, 2014 2014 Mega 99
Inside This Issue:
|Article||Jump to Page|
- Mega Movers: Six Multi-Unit Operators Who Exemplify Franchisee Success
- Franchising All-Pro: Former NFL Tackle Parlays His Winning Ways in Franchising
- Protecting Customer Data: Identify and Remediate Online Vulnerabilities Now!
- All-Around High Achiever
- 10 Rules For Managing Franchisee Innovation
- Family Success Story: David and Joye Griffin and their 3 Sons Prosper in Hard Times
- If At First...: Persistence Pays Off for Louisiana's Largest Sonic Franchisee
- Lease Negotiation 101: Zeroing In On The Right Site and the Right Deal
- Your Own Worst Enemy?: 5 Ways We Sabotage Our Financial Affairs
- But Wait, There's More!: Three Brands, Four States, and Plans to Expand
- Ratios Rule!: But Do You Know Which Financial Ratios To Watch?
- Pardon Me, Is This Your Two Grand?
- Loyalty Through Service: Front-Line Training Keeps Customers Coming Back
- The Myth of Multiples: Beware of Over-Reliance on EBITDA
- Utterly Charmed and Captivated: What's the secret to Profitable Same-Store Sales Growth?
- Not One for the Money