Issue I, 2017 Mega 99
Inside This Issue:
The annual Mega 99 issue identifies the biggest franchisees, how franchisees can scale for growth, and how the presidential election could affect regulations.
|Article||Jump to Page|
- The Real Deal: Life Lessons from a 13-Year-Old
- Channeling Dave (Thomas): JAE Soars From 13 to 179 Wendy's
- A Winning Combination: Veronica and Tyler Jordan Pair Up for Success
- The Pursuit of Happiness: Key Economic Decisions are Now in Play
- Building for Success: Infrastructure, Infrastructure, Infrastructure!
- Got EMV?: Why You Should, and What's Ahead
- Brotherhood of Friends: Chalak Mitra Group spreads to 27 states
- Revving Up for Growth: Tropical Smoothie Franchisee and AD Adds New Concept
- Disciplined and Relentless: Global Basketball Player Transitions to Franchising
- Franchise Consolidation Grows: Trend to Spread Beyond Restaurants
- The Coming Recession: What Lessons Can We Learn In Advance?
- First Prize Rose: Harry Rose Shows How It's Done
- The Gig Economy: Managing Employees in a Changing World
- Performance Groups: Peer Pressure can be a Good Thing!
- It's Mega Time!: Six Great Stories to Start the Year
- Regulatory Unburdening?: An End to Uncertainty--but What Lies Ahead?
- Franchise Update Goes International!