Issue IV, 2013 2014 Annual Franchise Development Report
Inside This Issue:
|Article||Jump to Page|
- Leading by Example: Catherine Monson shows the way at FastSigns
- STAR Struck: Top Performers in Franchise Recruitment Recognized
- Smoothie Operator: Wan Kim is Reshaping the 40-Year-Old Brand
- Just Say the Word: Here's an Inexpensive to Drive Exponential Growth
- Mixed Bag: Highlights From The 2014 AFDR
- Doing What It Takes: Moving the Dream From Concept to Reality
- Wood Words: How Do You Measure Development Performance?
- Where's Your Focus?
- Challenge the Pros: Measuring Performance in Sales and Development Departments
- Alternative Payments Are Expanding: New Developments Are Changing How Customers Pay
- CMO Roundtable: Measuring The Effectiveness Of Your Brand's Consumer Marketing Efforts
- Stressed Out?: It Could be Time to Reassess Your Direct Reports
- The Song Remains the Same: Franchise Brands are Still Failing to Respond to Prospects