Issue I, 2013 2013 Mega 99
Inside This Issue:
|Article||Jump to Page|
- Mega-Stars: Six Movers and Shakers Who Shoot For The Sky
- Hungry (Howie's) for Success: Don Copus Honored as Franchisee of the Year
- Serving Up Good Value: Tom McDonald Engineers A Life In Franchising
- Future World: Franchising 2018: Position Yourself Now For The Shifts Already Under Way
- He's #1!: Passion Fuels Domino's Largest, Most Innovative Franchisee
- Data Breach Coverage: It's Better To Be Safe Than Sorry
- Scaling the "Wall of Worry": Taking Stock of 2013 to Strengthen Your Portfolio
- Beyond the Brand: 30 Years of Building a Successful Franchisee Company
- It's Catching!: Creating a Contagious Culture of Service Pays
- Are You Financially Literate?
- Growth Overdrive: Tony Lutfi Exceeds His Own Goals In Just Three Years
- Family Business: Not Child's Play!
- Tuned for Growth: Former Electrical Engineer Now Oversees 93 Precision Tunes
- Is It 2012 All Over Again?: Will Congress Finally Act Fiscally Responsibly in 2013?
- Hiring: Finding the Best Employees
- Franchised Food Industry Stats