Issue III, 2018 2018 MVPs: Honoring This Year's Most Valuable Performers
Inside This Issue:
|Article||Jump to Page|
- Franchising, the Industry of Opportunity
- 2018 MVP Winners: These Multi-Unit Franchisees Show the Way
- Sub Mission: Former NFL linebacker Aims for 100 Jersey Mike's
- American Dreamer: "No One is Holding You Back But You"
- Community Leadership: "We Give to Get, to Give Again"
- Dynamic Duet: Work Hard, Do Your Best, Be Accountable, Dream Big
- Passion for People: Making a Difference in the Lives of Others
- Teaching by Example: Serving Children, Parents, Staff, and Community
- Striving for Perfection: 4 Brands, 42 Restaurants, and off to Canada!
- Spirit of Franchising
- Singularly Diverse
- Cricket Anyone?: Jay Pandya Follows His Passions to Success
- Call of the Entrepreneur: Young Jersey Subs Operator is One of Their Best
- The 2018 Multi-Unit 50: Ranking the Most Multi-Friendly Brands
- Reward Loyalty!: And Increase Traffic, Frequency, and Ticket Size
- Finders and Keepers: Retaining Employees in Today's Tight Job Market
- Taking Care of Business: 2018 Multi-Unit Franchising Conference Gets it Done!
- Word of Mouse: Online Reviews can Make or Break You
- New Approaches Needed Now: 5 Important Trends Affecting Your Workforce
- Mass Migration?: Keeping Up With Today's Social Media Trends
- Funding Multi-Unit Growth
- Settling into Volatility: Uncertainty Reigns as the Mid-Terms Near
- Pick a Winner!: Evaluating New Unit Growth Potential